phantomfan2000phantomfan2000

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Waterlollies Waterlollies

ive just got to say

that you are one of the most talented flash artists ive ever seen. Ive seen every bitey short, and god they are amazing. You are truly a genius when it comes to this sort of thing. thank you

{(Dance)} {(Dance)}

not bad

its actually not bad for a start. just might want to add more interesting stuff. probably wasn't meant to be tht intricate, but you did a pretty good job

The Phantom of the Opera The Phantom of the Opera

wow

as you can see my name explains i love the phantom of the opera,
A few things u need to know
1.christine looked like a man
2.phantom looked creepier than he should
3.raoul had a creepy stauche
4.try harder next time
5.other than the previous 4 things good job
sorry but you dont deserve a very good grade i give you a d-

Globs Globs

OMG

I got to level 28, and i have the highest score posted so far lol It was a pretty good game, not too origina, but it's still a great puzzler. Dangerwolf1 ftw :)

Blue Knight - Blue Knight -

Good, but could have been more

It was a good game, cont get me wrong. But i think you could have added more to it. It was very easy at times, and i finished the game with 26 black diamonds because I shot through the gate in the sky. I think you should have added a poetic element to the game. Something like "You invaded this planet, killed everything living here, and you were supposed to be the hero." It reminded me of the Milgram experiment, because we were just doing what the authorities told us to do, without thinking twice.

Enigmata Enigmata

One of my favorites

I've been playing this game for over an hour everyday for about a week. It is just superb. I did notice a glitch where i couldn't move, but it was fine because i couldn't get damaged in my stuck position. I cannot say how much i absolutely loved this game.
One of my favorite parts was the soundtrack. The radio talk in the background was very cool sounding and the loop was almost addicting.
I've yet to try it on the hard difficulty but i can only expect it to be even more fun. Not sure if you would, but a sequel or another game similar would be fantastic.
5/5 10/10